ARC Counseling and Wellness offers on-site Employee Wellness programs for 1-100 employees, that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of your company and employees.
Our goal is to engage employees to be actively involved in a wellness community where the needs of the whole person are being addressed.
In order to do this our providers work with individuals and the workplace on a holistic level, meaning they have access to modalities that support their emotional well-being, mental and physical health, as well as spiritual wellness.
EXCEPTIONAL WELLNESS PROGRAMS UNDERSTAND THAT EMPLOYEES WANT THE FOLLOWING:
- Wellness programs that are engaging, flexible, encourage community connections and support, are relevant to their lives, (both personally and in the workplace), and have a high level of confidentiality.
- Workplace relationships with their managers and fellow employees that are respectful and harmonious, as well as an overall healthy environment to come to each day.
- Offerings that are convenient and live, rather than simply an app on a web-site.
- Motivational programs that utilize highly trained professional who give meaningful support.
- Mental health programs that are effective and consistent.
WHY OFFER A WELLNESS PROGRAMS TO YOUR EMPLOYEES?
According to Corporate Wellness Magazine, employees who exercise together get to know each other better, translates into all kinds of pluses, including the building of a culture of cooperation that can pay off in increased loyalty and in the overall good will that employees feel toward their employer.
Healthy employees also cost less than unhealthy employees. Recent studies by the University of Michigan, for instance, show that employers who emphasize fitness can save thousands of dollars per year for every employees who stops smoking, lower their cholesterol levels and sheds enough pounds to move from obesity to a healthy weight.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Boosting Morale
- Improved Productivity
- Improved Job Satisfaction
- Fewer Days of Work Missed
- Reduced Stress
- Improved Personal & Work Habits
- Lower Rates of Absenteeism
BUILD YOUR WELLNESS PROGRAM WITH ARC COUNSELING AND WELLNESS:
- Lunch & Learn Workshops
- On and Off-Site Retreats
- Topic Specific Employee Trainings
- Mental & Holistic Health Service packages and programs, which can include the following services:
- DIETARY & NUTRITIONAL – Counseling and Programs
- YOGA CLASSES – Workshops and Series
- MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION – Trainings and Workshops
- REIKI – Services & Packages