ARC Counseling and Wellness offers virtual therapy sessions and in-person counseling services in Claremont. Our highly skilled psychologists and therapists specialize in certain areas and understand the importance of finding a counselor to meet your specific needs.
Affordable Mental Health Services in Claremont
You will find a wide range of inclusive and holistic mental health services in an uplifting, empathetic environment at ARC Counseling and Wellness. These include:
In-Person and Virtual Therapy Services
Our counselors offer a wide range of therapy services at our Claremont office and online:
- Reproductive grief counseling
- Reproductive psychology and fertility concerns
- Work and career issues
- Parenting support
- Communications skills training
- Maternal mental health
- Trauma recovery
- Stress management
- Health psychology
- Conflict resolution
- Pregnancy and postpartum depression
- Counseling for students
- Grief counseling
Individual and Couples Therapy
When you choose ARC Counseling and Wellness, you’ll have access to the following counseling services:
- Couples therapy: There are many benefits of couples or marriage counseling — regardless of whether or not there are problems in your relationship. We help Claremont residents heal and strengthen their relationships, whether they’re married, engaged or just getting to know their partner.
- Individual therapy: Our counseling services aim to assist people in working through any personal problems they are facing. It could be time to seek treatment if an issue interferes with daily life or is causing significant distress. Individual therapy can be an effective treatment for various mental illnesses and emotional difficulties.
We provide counseling sessions in Claremont to help families deepen empathetic bonds, reduce conflict, improve problem-solving skills and adopt a better understanding of healthy boundaries and family patterns.
Our providers work with families, children, couples and individuals to meet all of your needs in the same office.
Claremont Online Support Groups for Adults & College Students
We offer virtual support groups for both adults and students. These groups can help you learn tools and valuable skills for coping with challenges, sharing and receiving support on relevant issues, increasing stress management and establishing healthy patterns.
Psychological Testing and Assessment Services
At ARC Counseling and Wellness, we use psychological testing to observe and treat a full range of emotional and psychological challenges in Claremont. We provide clinical assessments, or diagnostic assessments, to gather information on clients’ symptoms so we can develop appropriate treatment plans.
Our licensed professionals administer psychological tests to evaluate symptoms of attention deficit disorder, autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities and more.
Enroll in Counseling and Mental Health Services Today
Whether you’re looking for an anxiety therapist or you want to join an online support group in Claremont, ARC Counseling and Wellness has the solutions for you. We are a diverse group of multidisciplinary, multicultural and multispecialty professionals committed to providing high-quality psychological, psychiatric and wellness services and referrals.
Our team works with children, individuals, couples and family units to support various emotional, behavioral and health challenges. Our work spans from depression therapy and grief counseling to parenting support and trauma recovery.
We invite you to enroll in virtual or in-person therapy sessions today or reach out to us online if you have any questions.