ARC Counseling and Wellness offers therapeutic support for schools, colleges, workplaces and more online or onsite at your location. Our highly skilled psychologists and therapists specialize in a variety of areas and understand the importance of finding a provider to meet the needs of specific groups.
On Site Mental Health Services at Your Location
You will find a wide range of inclusive and holistic mental health services in an uplifting, empathetic environment that ARC Counseling and Wellness can create at your location.
In-Person and Virtual Therapy Services
Our counselors offer a wide range of therapy services at our Claremont office and online:
- Reproductive grief counseling
- Reproductive psychology and fertility concerns
- Work and career issues
- Parenting support
- Communications skills training
- Maternal mental health
- Trauma recovery
- Stress management
- Health psychology
- Conflict resolution
- Pregnancy and postpartum depression
- Counseling for students
- Grief counseling
Individual and Couples Therapy
When you choose ARC Counseling and Wellness, you’ll have access to the following counseling services:
- Couples therapy:There are many benefits of couples or marriage counseling — regardless of whether or not there are problems in your relationship. We help couples heal and strengthen their relationships, whether they’re married, engaged or just getting to know their partner.
- Individual therapy:Our counseling services aim to assist people in working through any personal problems they are facing. It could be time to seek treatment if an issue interferes with daily life or is causing significant distress. Individual therapy can be an effective treatment for various mental illnesses and emotional difficulties.
We provide counseling sessions at your location to help families deepen empathetic bonds, reduce conflict, improve problem-solving skills and adopt a better understanding of healthy boundaries and family patterns.
We offer support groups for both adults and students. These groups can help you learn tools and valuable skills for coping with challenges, sharing and receiving support on relevant issues, increasing stress management and establishing healthy patterns.
Psychological Testing and Assessment Services
At ARC Counseling and Wellness, we use psychological testing to observe and treat a full range of emotional and psychological challenges. We provide clinical assessments, or diagnostic assessments, to gather information on clients’ symptoms so we can develop appropriate treatment plans.
Our skilled professionals administer psychological tests to evaluate symptoms of attention deficit disorder, autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities and more.
We invite you to reach out and explore our services for your workplace or school today!